The symptoms in women includes:
- Fatigue (unusual)
- Shortness of breath
- Dizziness or lightheaded
- Nausea or vomiting
- Abdominal, Neck, Upper back or discomfort in Shoulder
Could you be stressed? Of course you can. What woman does not experience a bit of stress from time to time? Most women face the stresses of life daily. However, you must not ignore these symptoms. You must see a doctor immediately. Express your concerns, be your biggest advocate - get the full work up.
For the Love of your Heart:
- Avoid smoking - quit it, seek help if you must
- Eat your fruits, vegetables, whole wheat, diet.
- Consume foods that are low in saturated fats, cholesterol and salt
- Exercise consistently for 30 - 60 minutes a day
- Maintain a healthy weight