Thursday, January 26, 2012
Simple Healthy Fun Boost
* Visit your elderly family members, let them know that you care
* If you are unable to visit, call or send a card
* Check in with your elderly neighbors, see if they need something from the store
while you go out. Offer to help them if it's snowing
* If you have a family member in a nursing home or an assisted living facility be
be sure to visit as often as possible - it keeps the staff on their toes :-)
* Whenever you visit, discuss the latest news and be engaging.
* Laugh a lot!