Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Be My Valentine!
* Make your favorite meal or order some take out and watch your favorite shows
* Invite your friends over and plan a fun evening (Have a gratitude party - thank
goodness I am no longer in that relationship with ________)
* Get busy working on your goals it will occupy your mind :-)
* Do not play love songs, romantic movies or start reminiscing on the good old days
* Give someone a call to say Happy Valentine's Day (parent, neighbor, someone you
have been meaning to call, or stop by and visit an elderly or sick person)
How about this - ask them to Be Your Valentine. A visit or call can do the trick - it will do wonders for those receiving your attention and it will pick up your spirits as well.
I love flowers and I love chocolate but most of all, I begin with loving me!