Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Celebration of Mothers

Today I woke up to the Mothers Day greetings, flowers and cards. I headed out for my morning run with my King (husband)and now I am back icing my knee yet feeling happy. The rest of my day is a do nothing kind of day. Thankfully, I have had the privilege to have some wonderful children. They are simply amazing! Everything is taken care of and I'm sitting back and enjoying all of the love, meals included :-)Thanks be to God!

I would love to share one of my favorite old time songs - one that touched me when I first heard it as a little girl. Naturally, I shared it with my children when they were young so that they can understand that this task is no easy one - one that comes without a charge :-)

How is your mothers day going? Hope it's a happy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment