Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Power of Coconut Oil




♪♪You put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up ♪♪ Are you singing along? Fun song isn't it? Well, the fun continues with the good health news on coconut oil.


Whenever you see coconuts, do you think islands, tropical, exotic and more. As an island girl, I have a love and appreciation for coconuts. I have enjoyed my share of coconut treats. I live for sugar-cakes (a cluster of grated coconut mixed with brown sugar). I love coconut tarts, cakes, cookies and Almond Joy not the healthiest treats huh? I do indulge at times - remember all things in moderation. I have also had the delightful pleasure of drinking the coconut juice right from the freshly cracked coconut - a healthy treat.

Now for the drum roll, the coconut has its share of amaaaaaazing health benefits.






No comments:

Post a Comment