Springtime is upon us and many of us are still working on our new year's goal to maintain a healthy and well balanced life. Somewhere after December 25th and January 1st, 2009 we vowed to get in shape, lose those excess pounds, be fit for the summer time - determined to get back into those clothes that have remained useless for quite a while. For those of you who haven't quite reach the goals, there is still time to work towards achieving them.
As the weather becomes consistently better, plan to make some small changes:
1. Get up early and go for a brisk walk for 30 minutes, as you become more comfortable with the walk mix it up with a walk and run/jog at a pace that works for you.
2. If the morning does not work for you, try the evening after you get home. You may feel more comfortable going to the park or the streets in your neighborhood may serve you just fine.
3. You can also try to find a willing partner to join you.
4. If you are still not ready to venture outdoors, turn on the television and find a workout program.
5. You can also find a great supportive group by signing up for various run/walk events in your town/city. There are always a great number of causes to show your support by participating.
Add more water
100% fruit juices
Be consistent, it will take some time to see the results and when you do, you will be so glad that you did.